Skip to content


Before You File Your 2012 Income Taxes….

Before You File Your Income Taxes….
1. Return has too many zeroes: Rounding numbers to the nearest dollar is okay, however, not to the nearest thousand, especially when itemizing deductions.

2. Forgot some income: For any miscellaneous income over $600 you received from one Employer/Client in the year, you should receive a Form 1099. If not, request it or simply report the income without the form.

shopping cart savings

Easy Ways to Save Money Part Two

6) Skip the bars this weekend. Going out can get very expensive, instead of spending the money, pick a Friday or Saturday night to stay in, order take out and have some friends over, each bringing along their favorite refreshment.